Insecticide spill may cause some to notice "skunky" odor | Environment
The Dothan/Houston County EMA in conjunction with The Alabama Department of Public Health, Henry County EMA, Pike County EMA, Barbour County EMA, Coffee County EMA and Dale County EMA issues the following information:
In the early morning hours of Wednesday, January 09, 2013, there was an insecticide spill in Cordele, Georgia. There is no danger to anyone in this area.
The public could smell a “skunky” like odor. If you have a respiratory condition, please remain indoors. If your respiratory conditions worsen seek medical attention.
If you have any questions, please call the Alabama Department of Public Health at (334) 693-9716 or your local EMA office.
Source: Dothan/Houston County EMA
Top Ozark Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect
- Troy’s Danny Collins named to NCBWA and Baseball America All-America Teams