Ozark man arrested on theft charges | Crime
On January 3, 2013 the Dothan Police Department responded to a theft in progress called in by security members of Wal-Mart (4310 Montgomery Highway). Officers responding to the area were advised of the description of the suspect that had fled after stealing an electronic item from the business. An alert patrolmen responding to the call spotted the suspect leaving the area and performed a traffic stop during which the suspect was taken into custody bringing the case to a close.
Curtis Williams, black male, 51 years of age, of Ozark, Alabama was arrested and charged with Second Degree Theft with a $15,000 bond.
All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Source: Dothan Police Department
Top Ozark Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prosecution says court was wrong to overturn Troy rape convictions
- No. 21 Troy Defeats Arkansas State 3-2 in Sun Belt Tournament Opener
- Air Force Maj. Gen. Walter D. Givhan talks value of education with TROY grads
- TROY professor earns national award
- Conviction overturned in Troy mobile home park rape cases