Ozark Police Blotter - 11/6 - 11/7 | Crime
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2012
@ 8:20 am. Violation of Protection Order. Claybank Ave. Victim (Rhonda E. Cole) reported when she returned home, she noticed suspect (Jimmy Miller) coming from behind her apartment.
@ 9:18 am. Theft of Property 3rd. Painter Ave. Victim (Kimyada Granger) stated suspect (Christopher Petty) came to her place of work. While she was helping other people, the suspect took money from her wallet and left the premises.
@ 12:03 am. Harassing Communications. Jasmine Hills Apts. Victim (Brandon L. Shaw) stated suspect (Richard L. Outlaw) threatened him with bodily harm.
@ 6:18 pm. Domestic Violence 3rd, Harassment. Harris Rd. Victim (Isheia D. Hill) stated suspect (Milton F. Ford) continuously follows her and drives by her and her mother’s residence.
@ 7:23 pm. Harassment. US Hwy 231. Victim (Britney L.M. Mullins) stated suspect (Chestini L. Stewart) came into her work place yelling and making threats of bodily harm.
Sheila Lee Ray – Theft of Property 1st. 5658 S. County Rd 20. 58 YOA.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2012
@ 11:49 am. Theft of Property 2nd. Paige Ct. Victim (Natalie M. Rohr) stated suspect (Richard Outlaw) used her card to make purchases without her knowledge or permission.
@ 12:50 pm. Dog Bite. Ozark Motel. Victim (Naginbhal Patel) stated suspects (Judith Detamore) dog came out of the room and bit him on the leg.
@ 3:47 pm. Accidental Damage. Skipperville Rd. Complainant (Birenkumar A. Soni) stated suspect (S.T. Floyd) struck a storage container causing damage. Also caused damage to the building.
@ 10:35 pm. Domestic Violence 3rd, Assault. US Hwy 231. Victim (Cynthia L. Williams) stated during an argument, suspect (James L. Williams, Jr) attempted to choke her and struck her several times.
James Lavon Williams, Jr., - Domestic Violence 3rd, Assault. 2644 N. US Hwy 231. 44 YOA.
Top Ozark Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dothan Police Dept. parking lot briefly evacuated due to white powder substance
- DPD seeks public's help in identifying subjects wanted for questioning in recent burglaries
- Houston County man charged with rape, sodomy
- Dothan Indian Artifact Show set for August
- Woman rescued after hour and a half in Chattahoochee River
- City to rename street in honor of Civil Rights heroine
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect